
I got back from a trip to Malta the other day which has provided me with images to use for my portfolio. Boats, people, close ups of baked buildings etc. I always enjoy the process of using the journal whilst travelling from the airport to the final destination. Capturing elements of design in the terminal, machinery, people, snippets of conversation and all the other stuff that comes with drawing. I would say it must be a similar feeling to playing live on a stage but without the audience, knowing that it is a beginning of a process, sewing the seeds...
The last mail out was a postcard...I think I'll go for this again but will look at targeting trade magazines this time around. I recently got my copy of unison magazine...could send a personalised message with my query. I'll stick with a mail out of around the 150 mark and try to play the numbers game...perhaps upping it to 300.
I'm quite taken by these magnetic lasso and move tools on photoshop...the way forward perhaps???
No comments:
Post a Comment