Monday, September 1, 2008

Post 102


I've been thinking about what to write as a thesis for my final project alongside the imagery for Under Milk Wood. I've come across an interesting new topic on the Tracey website (check the links to the right) and came across a new call for contributions titled 'What is bad (good) drawing?' I feel this is a topic that I'd work on with a great deal of enthusiasm and will find a way of linking it directly to the images that I produce for Under Milk Wood and use the foundations learned from the research methods. I'm going to keep this blog as more of an information point, with evidence of work in progress, prof development and daily thoughts. I'll keep the written elements separate and copy them to this blog at a later date.
The image above shows my experimentation with fonts for my next postcard mailout. I've still only got around 150 contacts on my mailing list...many of these are from the aoi directories. I would ideally like to subscribe to bikinilists but the fees are a bit high, unless I manage to find some funds....

No comments: