
My blog activity has been put on hold a bit of late, where I've found myself considering some of the practical work for my final show installation. I intend to submit the following for my final project:
1. Non-places report.
2. Installation consisting of hand made road bollards, drawings on rear view mirrors, 8 drawings of non-places contained within a windsreen printed (collographed border). Recordings of place and non place.
3. Installation written proposal including drawings.
4. This blog (posting from june 2008 onwards).
5. Journal: compilation of diary notes, blog print outs, editorial attempts, sketches and evidence of process. This will be A4 size and bound together with rings with hardboard cover front and back.
6. Selection of sketchbooks and possibly my illustration portfolio (although this is still something of a work in progress.
The image posted is a drawing produced in Little Chef restaurant at Barnetby Top services in North Lincs. I've attempted to capture the essence of this place using the mitsubishi pen in conjunction with the Faber Castell Pitt. repetition of line, shape whilst retaining the urgency of the 'reporter'.
No comments:
Post a Comment