Saturday, February 9, 2008

Post 37


Up early this morning thus saw it as a good opportunity to add link words to my AOI portfolio. This was something I should have done last year when I initially subscribed. I've found it useful looking into the areas in which my current work fits...seems to be primarily editorial based, although it is interesting to consider other areas such as packaging, posters and other categories that I hadn't previously thought of.

I've been trying a wire autonoma workshop at The Ropewalk today, frustrating because I feel that it has been unsuccessful. I attempted to make a figure out of wire with the theme of the self/identity as part of my research for the 16 page book. I think it has still been worthwhile, although frustrating all the same. The procesw is self? What has made it a failure? Who is suggesting this failure? Marc defeatistshaw?

No comments: