
'Dead and dying birds foretells a period of coming disappointments.'
So here is my first image reworked in photoshop. I used some foil for the cloud which I collaged onto the image. Is this a bit obvious? Clouds represent gloom? Being from the Isle of Man I'm familiar with the negative comments whilst looking out to sea on a hot day with blue skies...'but I can see a cloud on the horizon.' Such is life with the ups and down.
Where do all the dead birds go to anyway? Do they find a convenient bush in which to hide and fade away slowly? Are they all struck by cars? Perhaps I need to think a bit more about the location of the dying birds? I've used what looks like a desert, almost putting them on a stage...a stage of death...the great final adieu? I, the onlooker is therefore granted a period of coming disappointments.
The 'cloud' looks a bit like a speech bubble....
Why have I used foil....what are the connotations?
Blackbirds...they have a conversational song...
Morning has broken...
No comments:
Post a Comment