Friday, April 11, 2008

Post 51


What is the purpose of a blog? I'm still trying to decide whether there is any real merit to producing what is a glorified diary? Even if I write the original notes into a book and then copy them for these pages (something I seldom do) then am I indulging in fakery and simulation....perhaps a question to put to Mr Eco?




I've completed my postcard to send out to art directors...now I'm researching companies that will do a professional job. There is loads of info on the AOI website...Vispaprint appears a lot...well they are cheap but I may be tempted researching further to ensure a professional job.




I'm going to write a short story (based loosely on NYC tril as starting point) and send in in for publication to 'Article' North Lincolnshire's arts magazine. I also produce a monthly illustration for the back page so hopefully this will give me further influence on which to produce some more illustrations.




Amsterdam was truly wonderful...I'll post some illustrations influenced by the trip later.

No comments: