





It's the bank holiday weekend and I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip to Whitby. El's mum brought a sat nav along which somehow seemed to take us around in circles. It was ironic then, that I decided to illustrate an article out of the Guardian about a new program 'the tunnel of love' downloadable for the sat nav that cracks funny gags at various points along the 230 mile stretch.
I've started using a refillable pencil to draw out my roughs, I think it gives me more opportunities to explore than pen directly onto paper, and it's cheaper. I feel it will be useful for me to start doing this as part of my prof dev on a regular basis...perhaps getting others to select articles for me...
It's great to be able to scan pencil drawing at long last...
No comments:
Post a Comment