I've spent a couple of weeks compiling work for the last two modules and will post up some sketchbook images drawn over the practice and practise/negotiated studies 1 units.
Still at a point where I'm unsure about the progress I've made to date. I think this has again been highlighted whilst viewing 3rd year final show work and something missing for me is the real practical help in producing quality illustration. I just ain't pleased with the end product at the moment. Should have stuck with fine art. I guess that I see a lot of illustration that simply doesn't move me, looks too polished. However, the actual presentation of the work I saw today was of a quality that is superior to what I'm producing at the present time. How do people get their work to look so polished? Am I missing something? Why aren't I getting a few tips here? I'd never intended this to make me unhappy but I'm losing a lot of confidence in my output lately.
I'll never be a great academic
No comments:
Post a Comment