
What inspired me to embark on an MA in Illustration?Over the last few years I've produced lots of work but have felt that there has been a bit of a gap....I want to try something new.
I've always wanted to try different things all my life, felt that there is always time for personal development through my art career.
I suppose its natural to feel a little apprehensive
at the prospect, I'm making a committment and worry about feeling out of my depth. I could just as easily not do the course. This is a dream to me and I intend to make the absolute most of the opportunity.
I would like to use facilities on offer at the univeristy and get a chance to be experimental, using different media in my exploration in the world of illustration.
I hope the couse equips me with the neccessary skills and aptitudes required in the professional field of illustration. I have began by joining the AOI and have a portfolio on their website and am also in the process of making a website.
I want to realise my potential, and see the MA as a way to look critically at the work I'm producing and the contexts in which it exists.
No comments:
Post a Comment